From its inception, Disney Cruise Line was destined to be different. As the first owned and operated cruise venture by the dream-makers at Disney, the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder were specifically designed to meet your unique vacation needs. Adults find excitement and romance. Children have the time of their life. Families unite. And honeymooners sail off into a fairy tale getaway. Disney Cruise Line vacations offer unbelievable experiences you won't find anywhere else. Only Disney Cruise Line can take the excitement and fun of a fabulous cruise vacation and add all of the magical experiences and a lifetime of memories.
Here's what makes it so special...
Luxurious staterooms have been crafted to enhance your client's comfort and exceed expectations. An incredible 73% of accommodations are outside staterooms with spectacular ocean vistas, and of these, 44 % have private verandahs. Staterooms are designed to offer more storage and useable space than any other cruise ship accommodations. Most of the staterooms also feature an industry first – a bathroom and a half, with separate facilities that allow bathrooms to be used by more than one person at a time. Roomy staterooms, created with special Disney touches everywhere.
Spectacular. Disney-style entertainment including one-of-a-kind shows.
Three ( four on a 7 day cruise ) different Broadway-style Disney stage shows in the state-of-the-art Walt Disney Theater.
ESPN® Skybox sports bar for sports fans to cheer on their favorite teams with 13 screens to view non-stop live sporting events.
First-run films in the beautiful Buena Vista Theater.
Relax in the casual atmosphere of Promenade Lounge and listen to the live trio.
Dance the night away at an exciting deck party with special surprises.
Unique Rotation Dining
A unique rotation dining experience every night at sea. You enjoy a different dining experience during their cruise with unsurpassed service where the waiters rotate with them from one unique experience to the next.
- Animator's Palate, California cuisine in an atmosphere that transforms from black and white to color.
- Lumiere's (Disney Magic), exquisite continental cuisine with a French flair.
- Triton's (Disney Wonder), an opulent aquatic palace serving seafood. steaks and pasta.
- Parrot Cay, Caribbean cuisine in flavorful island surroundings.
- Plus, adults can choose Palo, for Northern Italian delicacies in an intimate, adult-exclusive setting.
Disney Cruise Line offers lots for families to do together. Kids are thoroughly entertained, adults are pampered and families unite to create a lifetime of magical memories.
Share the joy of Disney magic across generations of their family on Disney Cruise Line. The versatility and convenience offers something for everyone, including a legacy of memories that cannot be duplicated anywhere else.
Children’s & Teens Activities
Designed with the imagination and creativity of Disney to guarantee discovery, fun, and entertainment for all ages.
- A deck primarily for kids including Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab to stimulate their imagination and allow them to explore interactive worlds.
- Programs for live separate age groups
- High counselor-to-kid ratio means parents can relax knowing their kids are happy and well cared for.
- Many opportunities for children to interact with Disney Characters.
- Common Grounds, for teens: a coffeehouse designed just for them, plus sports and games at Castaway Cay and onboard.
Castaway Cay, Disney's Private Island Paradise
Disney Cruise Line is the first cruise line that docks right at its own island, Castaway Cay, allowing guests to conveniently walk ashore into an oasis of fun and relaxation. The spacious and uncrowded Bahamian island paradise offers a secluded beach just for adults with open-air massage cabanas, a beach for families, and one just for teens. There's swimming, snorkeling, sailing and kayaking, a bountiful mid-day barbecue and more
For adults who travel without children and love all things Disney, Disney Cruise Line is a new way to experience the magic. Their ships are designed to ensure adults can find pampering of their own. Kids aren't the only ones having fun.
- Beat Street (Disney’s Magic) and Route 66 (Disney’s Wonder) - An entire nighttime entertainment district offering three themed clubs for adult fun, from live music and dancing to improvisational comedy, to an intimate jazz club.
- Palo - Exquisite adult-exclusive dining in an elegant, romantic restaurant high atop the ship.
- The Vista Spa & Salon - Offering invigorating workouts and pampering treatments such as facials and massages.
- Serenity Bay - An adult beach on Castaway Cay is the perfect place to truly relax on this ultimate vacation.
- Programming to suit every taste with guest lecturers, wine tasting, dance lessons, culinary demonstrations and more.